Sunday, February 13, 2005

 

New Message for Lovers

hello
My dearfriends
you know i have crossed nearly 6 decades....
My life has seen many turbulent periods...
My youth was dissolved in poverty..
my romance was too ....
with a heavy heart i was driven away from my shelter...in 1960.....s

But the flame of love and Romance was still burning in my heart..
when I finally deserted my sweet village it was my time for my University exams..

so with onehand my first girl friend left my village for her Marriage.
what a pity for me !!!!
it was in 1961 i was able to meet the great Leader Mr K.Kamaraj
the then Chief Minister of Tamilnadu...
I met him in sattur in 1962...that was the time for Indias General Elections
he gave me a schloraship of Rs 642 for the whloe year
i was in a mess of my college
so all happened well
once deserted from divine feelings of love and romance ...
I finally settled to study and got through my Bsc Chemistry in 1963,,,

A tough life made me to think about my future
and there was no place for Romancing..
But God gave me evrything in my late life..
alagarsamy2005
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?